Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Beauty | Nail Design Ideas

HELLO!

I don't know about you but I am always spending way too much time scrolling through google to find some inspiration for nail art. I thought I would make a little compilation of some of the nail designs I have done in the past! I hope you enjoy!! :) *** Sorry about the poor quality and awkward posing for some of the pictures. I took some of these pictures on my super old phone camera.



My favorite base coat is Seche Clear and my favorite top coat is Seche Vite.

1. Silver Gradient Nails
2. Pink French Manicure
3. Ring Finger Retro Flower Design
4. White and Blue French Manicure with Flower Design
5. Silver and Black Diagonal French Manicure
6. Green and Black Zebra Inspired Nails
7. Turquoise with Gold Inspired Nails
8. Yellow French Manicure with Cherry Blossom Design

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment